I want to start out by saying that these rankings correspond to where I think the teams deserved to be ranked. These rankings aren't a prediction, but an opinion.
1. Ohio State- I originally had Boise State at No. 1, because I am a Buckeye fan and I didn't want too feel biased, but I decided I needed to get over that. Looks pretty solid, didn't lose a lot of players in last year's draft.
2. Alabama- Looks really overrated; lost 14 starters, 9 on defense.
3. Boise State- One starter left the team last year.
4. Iowa- If Stanzi stops throwing interceptions, Iowa might make the National Championship. Really underrated team.
5. Florida- A bit underrated; Tebow's replacement, John Brantley, was beyond brilliant in limited playing time last year; 36 for 48, 410 yards, 7 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.
6. Oregon- I'm losing faith in the Ducks without Masoli.
7. North Carolina- Really underrated. Best defense in the country.
8. Virginia Tech- Ryan Williams is a monster.
9. Texas- Overrated. Can't run the ball.
10. Miami- JaCory Harris has good, natural poise.
11. TCU- Can Andy Dalton repeat 09's great numbers?
12. Nebraska- Lots of depth in their defense; a strong running game.
13. Oklahoma- Can't underachieve as badly as last year; fate rests upon Landry Jones.
14. Oregon State- Underrated team. Jacquizz Rodgers will be better than ever.
15. LSU- Balanced defense; can Richard Murphy do anything as a starter?
16. Wisconsin- A little overrated; poor defense.
17. Florida State- Looks really underrated. Christian Ponder is quite impressive.
18. West Virginia- Should dominate in a bad year for the Big East; Noel Devine is a monster.
19. Georgia Tech- Seems to underwhelm fans every year; 4 Juniors left for the draft.
20. Pittsburgh- Real good offense. Can Dion Lewis be successful again?
21. Penn State- Lost a bunch of guys to the NFL.
22. USC- A little overrated; not much to play for this year.
23. Stanford- Andrew Luck is a great quarterback. Pretty underrated team.
24. Georgia- The Bulldogs will improve after a horrible year in 2009.
25. UConn- Underrated. If Jordan Todman can carry a big workload, he will be a star.